icon

Tartan Wedding Shoes

페이지 정보

작성자 Noel 댓글 0건 조회 335회 작성일 23-11-24 14:32

본문

Browse 6 of our bestselling Shop the Look tartan kinds. Each pair of footwear is lovingly handmade to order and may be bought in customary sizes or PrecisionFit sizes. Visit our Shop the Look assortment to see all obtainable footwear.

Design Your Tartan Wedding Shoes

Step #1: Customise

Start by deciding on your favorite shoe model. Choose from platform courts, court shoes, wedge heels, ballet flats, ankle boots, calf-excessive boots, knee-excessive boots, loafers, flat sandals, high heel sandals or platform sandals.

Once you've got made your choice, you'll be able to alter toe shapes, the backs of your sneakers & your heel shape & top. You will also be able so as to add straps & embellishments.

Step #2: Add fabric

When you design your own tartan wedding shoes, you'll be able to select to send us your tartan materials (we'll need 1 metre of it) or you'll be able to depart the fabric sourcing to us. Simply leave us a be aware telling us which tartan you need & we'll get in touch with our suppliers in Scotland.

Step #3: Make it further particular

From shimmering crystals & luxurious silk bows to diamantes & monogrammed soles, add one thing extra special to your shoes... in spite of everything, it is your large day!

Can't find what you would like so as to add on our 3D Shoe Designer? Just tell us and we'll arrange it for you.

-

Don't let sore feet spoil your particular day

Discover your perfect match with our normal & custom size choices

Choose from standard sizes (UK three - 7 / EU 35.5 - 40.5 / US 6 - 9.5), half sizes or opt for 24 hour comfort with our custom dimension service.

Learn extra about PrecisionFit sizing

It's all within the little details

From reminiscence foam insoles to monogrammed soles, each pair of Solely Original tartan wedding ceremony shoes is handmade with cautious consideration to each & every element. Delivered with a Solely Original dust bag and saved safely inside certainly one of our sturdy shoe packing containers, it is all the little details that make your new sneakers extremely special.

Memory Foam Insoles

Gently moulding to the shape of your ft for additional mushy cushioning (standard function)

Rubber Outersoles

Rain or shine, step out in confidence with non-slip rubber outersoles (normal feature)

Padded Heel Grips

Enjoy superior, non-slip match & heel safety on court docket model sneakers (normal function)

Painted Heels

Take the fear out of scraped & broken heels with our durable painted heel service. (Optional further, £30 per pair)

Monogrammed Soles

Add an additional particular touch along with your & your husband-to-be's initials on your soles (Optional additional, £35 per pair)

Arch Support

Get the help you need in your massive day with inbuilt arch help. For customized sizes solely. (Optional extra, £5 per pair)

Shoe Clips

You want every detail to be excellent in your huge day, so why not rework your lovely tartan shoes into something much more particular?

Our bridal collection shoe clips will definitely help you with that!

In addition to personalizing your tartan wedding ceremony shoes in a very elegant means, the detachable shoe clips can be added to all shoes you will have chosen for the large day, from the ceremonial heels to the reception flats.

Plus, you need to use the shoe clips in any other pair of sneakers you have after the marriage - like a lovely reminiscence of your big day!

- Lovingly handmade by our knowledgeable craftsmen

Backed by our satisfaction guarantee

Our shoemakers have been handcrafting gorgeous, filthfetishstudios bespoke footwear for over 20 years. We stand by our superior quality with our satisfaction assure. If you're not 100% joyful with your tartan wedding sneakers, we'll work with you to make the required amendments, totally free*

Our glad brides

"I had essentially the most lovely tartan footwear made for my wedding day. So comfy and look simply as I had expected! Iris even sourced the fabric for me. Great service and nice product. Thank you very much! Can't wait to put on them again and again!!"

- Lauren Teresa Ross by way of Facebook

"I used the web site and designed my own sneakers and sent my tartan fabric in order that they'd match my (now husbands kilt) - it took 5 ish weeks and they arrived I'm in love with them and all of our wedding guests commented on the sneakers! I'd positively order once more!"

- Helen McGown through Facebook

- Delivering your made to order tartan marriage ceremony sneakers

Worldwide delivery, commonplace & express delivery companies

We offer worldwide delivery, with standard shipped orders (free for UK prospects) arriving in four - 6 weeks' time.Want it sooner? Choose specific supply & you will have your new, handmade sneakers in just 2 - 3 weeks.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

카카오톡문의

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/www/korea-shipping_co_kr/www_root/data/session) in Unknown on line 0