icon

Tom Grennan reveals he shuns wild nights out to stay in with his pals

페이지 정보

작성자 Bryan Burbury 댓글 0건 조회 16회 작성일 22-08-11 03:58

본문

Tom Grennan has revealed that he doesn't like going on wild nights out, preferring to hang out with a tight group of pals.
The singer, просмотры в инстаграм 26, spoke to about shunning fake friends and clubbing, просмотры в инстаграм saying: 'I don't really get involved in all that s***. I like being at home and knowing what I am doing and who I am with.
'I've got a core group of mates from home that are my tightest. Right now I am surrounded by positive people with good energy. I've been putting it out into the atmosphere that I want good things and good things are happening.'
Friends: Tom Grennan has revealed that he doesn't like going on wild nights out, preferring to hang out with a tight group of pals (pictured with KSI in August)
He also opened up on his unprovoked attack in New York in April, which left him with a ruptured eardrum.
Tom said: 'I'm not worried about going out after the attack because that is putting judgment on other people. Whoever did it had mental health problems and I hope they have found peace. I am good though. I've recovered.'
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

He was mugged following a performance in the Big Apple and is now unable to put 'anything over his ear' but insisted he was just unlucky when the attack took place.
He said on the podcast: 'I was attacked and просмотры в инстаграм had some money stolen off me. 
Tight circle: The singer, 26, spoke to The Sun about shunning fake friends and clubbing, saying: 'I don't really get involved in all that s***. I like being at home and knowing what I am doing and who I am with' (pictured in July)
'But yeah, what happened was just I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Obviously, it was in the wrong place in New York at that point'
Referring to his headphones sitting above his ear, he added: 'But I ruptured my eardrum, so I've got so that's why I've got this thing up because I can't put anything over my ear.'
However, the Little Bit of Love hitmaker - who has now resumed his tour following recuperation and is set to play performances across Australia - went on to claim that the incident will not stop him from staying positive as he joked that it will be good material for просмотры в инстаграм any future memoirs.
Unfortunate: The singer was mugged following a performance in the Big Apple last month and просмотры в инстаграм is now unable to put 'anything over his ear' due to a ruptured eardrum
He said: "I'm not letting that derail me from being positive. It's good for the autobiography! 
'When it happened, I was chatting to police and [they told me that] it's really really tough at the moment just a lot of that kind of stuff going on.
'I was at a bar. So I just came out of the bar. And I didn't really know to be honest. I had no idea. I was just in new place and it just happened.
'But I'm good. Apart from the jet lag. I'm good!'
Uncovered: Referring to his headphones sitting above his ear, he said: 'I ruptured my eardrum, so I've got so that's why I've got this thing up because I can't put anything over my ear'
It comes after Tom also insisted he was not going to let his attackers 'derail' him in an Instagram video last month after he was assaulted.
He took to the social media site to thank fans for their support after the incident which left him with concussion and a ruptured eardrum.
Pop star Tom, updated fans as he recorded a clip of himself after working out in the gym.
Staying strong: Tom recently insisted he was not going to let his attackers 'derail' him after he was set upon outside a bar in New York last month
He said: 'I just want to say thanks again for all the support. It's been overwhelming and it's just been crazy to see how much love there is out there so thank you, I'm trying to reply to as many people as I can but, honestly, it means the world to me.
'I'm in the gym today. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to mope about, feel sorry for myself but, listen, I'm not letting anybody derail me. My focus is what is in sight and what my goal is, come on! No way!
'My ear's f**ked, I'm a little bit off balance, but I'm keeping my spirits high, Boston tonight. Here we go, come on.'
Hurt: The singer, who cancelled a gig in Washington D.C. as a result of the assault, took to Instagram to thank fans for their support after the incident
Tom, who cancelled a gig in Washington D.C. on Friday as a result of the assault, said that day that he had filed a police report and will still take to the stage for the remainder of his tour.
The performer has been told his ear will take a few weeks to heal, however he revealed he is taking medication to dull the pain.
He said on Friday: 'Hey guys what's going on. I thought I d come in here and let you know that I'm all good and the support that I've been seeing is unbelievable and very overwhelming.
'I can't believe it so thank you so much.'

Working out: Tom took to his Instagram Stories to share another update with fans as he recorded a clip of himself after working out in the gym
He continued: 'Twenty four hours has been crazy. It's been a bit of a madness to be honest with you, but I thought I'd come on here and just let you know what actually went on.
'It was just wrong place wrong time and I was punched, knocked out and I woke up and was like what went on.
'I've got a ruptured eardrum. Luckily enough my jaw is fine. I've got a bit of concussion but I'm on meds at the moment and that's kind of taking the pain away.'
Tom, who was wearing a hooded top and baseball cap, touched his left ear and jawline as he talked and continued: 'I've filed the police report. The NYPD they were great they were brilliant.
Video message: He that his eardrum, which was ruptured in the attack is expected to take a few weeks to heal, but he is on meds to help him handle the pain
'So yeah, wrong place wrong time but just a crazy 24 hours, but you lot are my main priority and I don't want to let anybody down and I don't want it cancel this US tour.
'So, unfortunately, we had to pull the show today in Washington but the show must go on but I'm just going to do all that I can to get to Boston do the show and do the tour and see you lot.
'But thank you so much. It's been incredible to see how much people are showing love and support and I promise you I'm all good. 
Attacked: Tom was performing at The Bowery Ballroom in New York, and took to his Twitter and Instagram to reveal he was attacked unprovoked after the show
'It's going to take a couple of weeks hopefully for the ear to be on the mend but we'll see. 
'We've just got to keep the show running and yeah, that's me, over and out. Love you loads and I'll see you soon.'
The UK native was performing at The Bowery Ballroom in New York City on Wednesday, and took to his and Instagram on Thursday to reveal he was attacked unprovoked after the show.
Early hours: 'In the early hours of this morning after Tom's New York show he was the victim of an unprovoked attack and robbery outside a bar in Manhattan,' the statement began
Tom's manager, John Hawkins, released a statement on the singer's Instagram, revealing he was in 'good spirits' but also that he was cancelling his Friday night performance in Washington D.C.  
'In the early hours of this morning after Tom's New York show he was the victim of an unprovoked attack and robbery outside a bar in Manhattan,' the statement began.
'Tom is currently in (the) hospital being assessed by doctors for his injuries which include a ruptured ear, torn eardrum and issue with his previously fractured jaw,' the statement continued.
'Despite this Tom is in good spirits but needs to temporarily recuperate whilst doctors assess his ability to continue with his touring.'  
'Tom is desperate not to let anyone down, however we have taken the precautionary decision to postpone the Washington show tomorrow to a later date, with details to follow' the statement adds.
The statement was referring to his Friday night show at the Miracle Theatre in Washington D.C.
'We will update future shows should changes need to be made. We wish to thank Tom's incredible US fans for their support and understanding,' the statement concluded. 
Attacked: Singer-songwriter Tom Grennan revealed that he was attacked and robbed in New York City after a performance

data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

카카오톡문의

Warning: Unknown: write failed: Disk quota exceeded (122) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/www/korea-shipping_co_kr/www_root/data/session) in Unknown on line 0